Moorni The Wired Bird & Cage Handwired Towel Holder In Iron (7 Inch, Copper Finish)
The Wired Bird & Cage' from collection 'Art Gone Haywire: A Tale from a Sanctuary' is a towel holder handcrafted in iron by skilled artisans of India. It comes in copper powder coated semi-glossy finish depicting a beautiful bird inside a cage formed with wire. 'The Wired Bird & Cage' is a very modish wall decor piece ideal for hanging hand towel, coat, keys, umbrella etc. and it can be added to the kitchen or bathroom or be gifted to your loved ones on special occasions such as anniversaries, house warming and festivals.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the visit of the artisan with his son to a bird sanctuary where they saw the hardworking birds making their own nest homes with small twigs.
- The towel holder depicts handwired bird inside a cage formed using copper glazed iron wires.
- Ideal to be hung on your kitchen and bathroom walls.
- Ideal for organizing your hand towels.
- Can accomodate upto 1 hand towel.
- Also acts as an elegant wall décor.
- Can also be used to hang your coat, umbrella or keys.
- Comes with a hole at the back for hanging.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Hand lacquered in a semi-glossy finish.
- Handwired with Copper Finish using Iron Wires.
ART TYPE: Handwired with Copper Finish using Iron Wires
MATERIAL: Iron with Powder Coating
DIMENSIONS: (L * W * H) = (4.9 * 2.4 * 7.2) Inch
COLOUR: Copper Finish
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 110 grams
PACKAGE CONTENT: 1 Towel Holder
- Comes in a semi glossy finish.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- Remove the dust gently with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep away from water to avoid rusting.
Moorni The Floral Mughal Hand-Painted Ink Blue Ceramic Bathroom Accessory Set Of 3
RS 1,690.00 RS 3,600.00
Moorni The Crackled Essentials Handglazed Studio Pottery Ceramic Bathroom Accessory Of 3
RS 1,414.00 RS 3,600.00