Moorni Moroccan Floral Hand-painted Studio Pottery Bathroom Accessory Set In Ceramic (Set of 3)
The 'Moroccan Floral' from the collection 'Moroccan Blossoms', is a set of 1 Soap Dispenser of 430 ML, 1 Tumbler of 260 ML & 1 Soap Dish, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, is an ideal set of accessories for your bathrooms. The items in the set are ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and to hold your bathroom essentials such as toothpaste, toothbrush, etc. and which can also act as a stationary or cutlery holder at times of requirement. The set is hand-painted with beautiful midnight blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful Moroccan floral Trellis pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This set is lead free.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the flora of the blue city of Morocco, called Chefchaouen.
- The bathroom accessory set depicts beautiful Moroccan pattern (diamond trellis) hand-painted along with flowers and bees.
- The bathroom accessory set is hand-painted with contrasting shade of midnight blue on white base.
- Ideal to be used for dispensing liquid soap or lotions and the tray and tumbler can be used to hold your bathroom essentials such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- The tumbler can also be used to as a stationary or cutlery holder.
- Comes with 1 Soap Dispenser, 1 Tumbler, 1 Soap Dish.
- The product is lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Trellis Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
ART TYPE: Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Trellis Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
SOAP DISPENSER: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 7.9), TUMBLER: (L * W * H) = (3.1 * 3.1 * 4.3),
SOAP DISH: (L * W * H) = (5.7 * 4.3 * 1.5) Inch
COLOUR: White & Midnight Blue
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 940 grams
PACKAGE CONTENT: 1 Soap Dispenser, 1 Tumbler, 1 Soap Dish
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Moorni The Wired Bird & Cage Handwired Towel Holder In Iron (7 Inch, Copper Finish)
RS 628.00 RS 864.00