No Products in Cart
Moorni Meditating Face Hand Carved Wooden Sculpture Showpiece (6.7 Inch)
The 'Meditating Face' is a sculpture from the collection 'A Tale of Hand Carved Divinities' hand carved from Eucalyptus wood and the base handcrafted with Babool wood by the choicest artisans depicting a meditating face, bathed in dark brown colour with tints of golden. Defined with a lacquered finish, the sculpture is the perfect choice to add the touch of peaceful quality to the insides of your home and office spaces. Handpainted beautifully into a finely carved face, the 'Meditating Face' is the ideal fit to adorn your surroundings with an air of tranquillity and also a gift option for a housewarming or traditional festivals to bless the bearer with positivity and kindness.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Depicts beautifully and finely hand carved meditating face.
- Comes in beautiful and contrasting shades of Golden tints & brown.
- Also gives a spiritual and serene quality to your surroundings.
- Can be considered as a gift option for housewarming parties or festivals.
- Comes with a lacquered glossy finish.
- Handcrafted in Eucalyptus Wood with Babool Wood base & Iron stand.
- Hand Carved & Hand-painted.
- Comes in Dark Brown colour with tints of Golden.
- The weight of the sculpture is 254 grams.
ART TYPE: Hand Carved & Hand-painted
MATERIAL: Eucalyptus & Babool Wood
DIMENSIONS: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 2.7 * 6.7) Inch
COLOUR: Dark Brown & Golden
- The stand is not detachable from the showpiece.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- 1 Sculpture
- Gently wipe with a soft damp cloth.
Dhokra Work Ornamental Jug
RS 4,438.00 RS 8,580.00
Moorni The Playing Penguins Hand Carved & Hand Painted Showpiece In Cedar Wood
RS 970.00 RS 2,060.00
Olha-o Tribe Tribal Musician Trumpet
RS 616.00 RS 1,080.00
Moorni Rising Trunk Hand Carved Table Tea Light & Candle Holder (6.2 Inch)
RS 935.00 RS 2,000.00
PointsPay enables you to pay for this purchase using Etihad Guest miles or Etisalat Reward points. Don't have enough points/miles? No problem,
you can top up with your credit card. Additionally, with Etisalat Rewards, you have the option to pay only with your credit card and earn points
for your purchase. All you need is your membership ID and password for the relevant loyalty program to use PointsPay. (Etihad Guest Rewards or Etisalat More Rewards)