Moorni Banyan Leaves Hand-painted Studio Pottery Tea Cups With Saucers In Ceramic (Set of 6, Microwave Safe)
Inspired by the 400-year-old Big Banyan Tree in Ramohalli, Bengaluru, a city in the South of India, the 'Banyan Marvels' is a collection capturing the facets of its holy leaf draped in pastel shades of fern & tea green and chestnut strokes. Spreading its aerial roots along with to the earthly grains of ground, the tree is known to symbolize longevity and is still used as a source of shade in many villages, wearing an aura of strength and life in its branches and holiness imbibed in its leaves The collection is a range of tableware including bowls, mugs, plates and kullads as well as bathroom accessory sets, handcrafted by skilled craftspeople trailing back to the dwellings of Uttar Pradesh. The details of the holy tree are perfectly merged into the beautiful handpainted Banyan leaf imprint with the contrasting dark brown pattern on rims, laden out beautifully on the products, hand glazed to garnish the insides of your home with an aroma of sanctity and spirituality.
The 'Banyan-Leaves' from the collection 'Banyan Marvels', is a set of 6 Cups of 160 ML each with a Saucer, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones. The set comes in an elegant fern green colour with hand-painted banyan tree leaves on them with brown coloured edges. This set is lead free and food safe as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The cups with saucers depict beautifully hand-painted banyan tree leaves on the outside with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Inspired by the 400 year old Big Banyan Tree of Bengaluru, a city in South of India.
- Ideal for serving tea to 6 people.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Comes with 6 Cups and 6 saucers.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Fern Green colour with brown imprints.
- The weight of each Cup & Saucer set is 450 grams.
ART TYPE: Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
CUPS: (L * W * H) = (4.3 * 3.2 * 2.6),
SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (5.7 * 5.7 * 0.9) Inch
COLOUR: Fern Green
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- 6 Cups, 6 Saucers
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Moorni Dimples of Crimson Hand Galzed Studio Pottery Ceramic Tea & Coffee Cups (Set Of 6)
RS 1,560.00 RS 3,320.00
Moorni Foggy Galaxies Tea-Coffee & Milk Mugs Dual-Glazed Studio Pottery In Ceramic (Set Of 2)
RS 870.00 RS 1,860.00