Moorni Banyan Leaves Hand-painted Studio Pottery Milk & Water Jugs In Ceramic (Set of 2, Microwave Safe)
The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to ‘The Great Indian Desert’ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan’s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
The 'Oasis Plank Duo' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a set of tableware comprising of 2 square-shaped nested serving trays handcrafted in Sheesham Wood with two handles on its opposite sides for holding. This brown coloured tableware item is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans in turquoise blue and peach coloured desert flora art. This perfect tray is not only ideal to be used for serving food, snacks or beverages to your guests but can also be used for organising your dining or study tables. The 'Oasis Plank Duo' as an exclusive home item is essential for setting the environment upright for some delightful and overwhelming experiences and gatherings at your abodes.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The jugs depict beautifully hand-painted banyan tree leaves on the outside with a dark brown pattern on rims.
- Ideal for day-to-day use for serving water or milk to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve cocktail or mocktail beverages, juices or Sherbet.
- Inspired by the 400 year old Big Banyan Tree of Bengaluru, a city in South of India.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Comes with 2 Jugs.
- Comes in a handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Fern Green colour with brown imprints.
- The weight of each Jug is 590 grams.
ART TYPE: Hand-painted Depicting Banyan Leaves with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
DIMENSIONS: (L * W * H) = (6.0 * 4.1 * 5.8) Inch
COLOUR: Fern Green
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- 2 Jugs
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Moorni Leaf Sips Hand-Painted & Handglazed Studio Pottery Coffee & Tea Mugs In Ceramic (Set of 2)
RS 870.00 RS 1,860.00
Moorni The Blooming Cuppas Mughal Hand-Painted Ink Blue Ceramic Tea & Coffee Cups (Set Of 6)
RS 999.00 RS 2,120.00